Welcome to the Database Group projects page!
From this page, you can read about our most recent research.
Major Active Projects
- Q: Search-driven data integration at community scale.
- PennProvenance: Making provenance "invisible" to capture, useful, and informative.
- NetDB: Declarative, secure, verifiable networks.
- IEEG Data Portal.
- ORCHESTRA: managing collaborative sharing of heterogeneous, conflicting information.
- ASPEN: distributed processing of sensor and stream data from devices and in the Cloud.
- pPOD: Processing Phylogenetic Data.
- Providing Provenance Through Workflows and Databases: managing scientific data provenance.
- ATC Experimental Workload
For details on past projects, please click here.