The current scientific data management group is here
A 2016reading group in data science is here
A past reading group is here.
Previous Talks List
|26-Nov-08||Levine 307 (1:30pm-3:00pm)|
|"Provenance in Collaborative Data Sharing (Dissertation Proposal)" (abstract)|
|Grigoris Karvounarakis||Penn Database Research Group|
Please see an archived list at: http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~dbgroup/seminar/
Northeast DB/IR Day
Penn is a proud participant in the Northeast DB/IR Day, initially started by Ken Ross and Luis Gravano at Columbia. Here are some of the recent Web sites:
- Fall 2010, hosted at AT&T Shannon Labs.
- Fall 2009, hosted at NYU Poly.
- Fall 2008, hosted at Penn!
- Spring 2008, hosted at Columbia.
- Fall 2007, hosted at Stony Brook.
- Spring 2007, hosted at IBM TJ Watson.
- Fall 2006, hosted at NYU.
- Spring 2006, hosted at Rutgers
- Fall 2005, hosted at Penn!
- Spring 2005, hosted at Columbia.